Ankle injuries suck. We know it better than most here at bestanklebraces.com having struggled for years, since an early age, with ankle troubles. That’s what inspired me to set up this site, the impact that braces have had on helping me with performance in sports, and even just everyday life, in spite of some weak and injury prone ankles.
The site features all sorts of content, and I’m looking to grow it all the time. Some of what you can expect:
- Reviews of new ankle braces or top ankle braces from around the world.
- Celeb endorsements (did you know grand slam winner Andy Murray endorses the Aircast A60…you do now).
- Tips on getting the most out of the products.
- Links to the best places to purchase braces.
- Video reviews (eventually…)
- Insightful guest posts about the subject (hopefully in time)